We have the knowledge and experience to successfully deliver solutions for the most technically challenging of engineering problems.
Avesta Consulting provides a comprehensive range of design, simulation and software services tailored to your specific engineering requirements. We use our extensive experience and expertise to bring you the best possible project outcomes, on time and within budget. Whether your team is involved in concept development of new designs, or troubleshooting existing equipment, our multidisciplinary project approach delivers high quality, analysis-driven design solutions that will reduce manufacturing and maintenance costs and improve service life. Our advanced numerical simulation capabilities deliver optimised results for your business again and again.
What Sets Avesta Consulting Apart?
What can we do for you?
Our team has a long history of research, engineering consulting and software development meaning we have the theoretical knowledge and practical experience to deliver innovative, cutting edge technical solutions that will exceed your expectations. These solutions include:
We have experience in engineering design and simulation from a diverse range of industries.
- Surface and underground mining equipment and vehicles.
- Mine shaft ventilation studies.
- Bulk materials handling systems including conveyors, chutes, transfer stations, bins, hoppers, rotary valves and weight belt feeders.
- Process vessels and equipment including fluid catalytic cracking units (FCCU), high temperature and high pressure vessels, strainers and metallic and fabric expansion bellows.
- Storage tanks.
- Process modelling and simulation.
- Gas-solids flow and heat transfer studies.
- Shell-tube heat exchangers, waste heat recovery units (WHRU), expansion bellows and ducting.
- Alumina and cement calciners.
- Rotary kilns.
- Fluidised bed reactors (FBR).
- Flue gas chimneys and stacks and silencers.
- Slurry pumps.
- Mills (SAG, rod).
- Crushers, pulverisers and fluidised beds.
- Fans, blowers, impellers, pumps and compressors.
- High temperature piping, values and ducting.
- Furnaces, coke ovens and sinter plants.
- Flue gas chimneys and stacks.
- Steel ladles, slab casters and rollers.
- Boilers, pressure vessels and shell-tube heat exchangers.
- Reformers, distillation columns, condensers, evaporators and economisers.
- Pressure vessels.
- Shell-tube heat exchangers, waste heat recovery units (WHRU), economisers and ducting.
- Brick refractory.
- Monolithic refractory including expansion joints, anchors and wall seats and consoles.
- Shell-refractory interaction.
- Steel and reinforced concrete structures.
- Tunnels, footings and plinths.
- Soil-structure interaction.
- Building and tunnel ventilation and dispersion studies.
- Ocean energy systems (wave and tidal stream).
- Wind energy systems (small-large scale).
- FRP composite structures (incorporating sandwich and core materials) for transport, marine and aeronautical applications.
- Biomedical implants and structures.